'06 Rookies in '07 DPP???

R

ronic

Anyone else get that in their boxes????

I don't like it, cuz there is NO copyright year on the bottom of the damn cards, and I bought like 10 of those boxes last year and NEVER got those cards then, so why the heck would I want them NOW - when there is NO auto on them???

Cards #166-Matt Leinart, #167-Reggie Bush, #170-Vince Young, #172-Joseph Addai, and another #172 chrome!

Bunch of bull if you ask me.......:mad:

Class of 2006 inserts. There is no copyright, but they do say "Class of 2006" on the back. They should have done something more with them though.

Class of 2006 inserts. There is no copyright, but they do say "Class of 2006" on the back. They should have done something more with them though.

No sub-set listed. All of last year's rookies say "Class of 2006 on the back".
These cards are the EXACT same as last year's, cuz I pulled out the rookies from last year......all except the copyright year on them....:confused:

Anyone can fake these cards, and why aren't these listed as part of the set?

I just went thru all 30-plus pages of Topp's pages of their checklist for the '07 DPP, and those cards are NOT listed.....

So, I emailed them and asked what's going on. Told them it's shoddy work on their part to put those cards in there with NO copyright year on them, and if they were supposed to be in there, the least they could do was put the auto on them!! :p lol

Back