What would be a good BIN for this?

jasonluckydog17

Bench Warmer
I'm kicking the tires on this and I might sell it...Some higher then expected bills came in and somethings got to go and the kids refuse to leave(lol). I doubt I sell it cause this is the greatest pull I have ever had. So what would be a good BIN if I decide to sell it ?

holymojoformeyippee.jpg

I have never seen one show up on the bay #ed 3/10

Thanks

betterscan.jpg

Set it higher than that with a best offer option and see what offers roll in. Can't hurt. Great piece by the way.

jason, why do you want to let go of one of your divorce spending spree items?
that card has to bring you great memories!

jason, why do you want to let go of one of your divorce spending spree items?
that card has to bring you great memories!

Unexpected bills that came in and it was pretty high but I broke down and borrowed the money so I don't have to sell the best of my collection... My job is sucking ass(no raise and no bonus I was expecting the economy sucks lol) the old lady hasn't found a job yet and my ex wife wants more money my son is now in private school and needs more$$ so you add it all together a perfect storm...

I will be back to normal in Feb with the big tax refund....

Sorry for the long read..lol

Your cards will go out hopefully tom.

I saw Kiffin left Tenn today so that made my day!:dance:

Word of advice to everybody have a bigger saving's account.

Jasonunluckydog

:doh:

Unexpected bills that came in and it was pretty high but I broke down and borrowed the money so I don't have to sell the best of my collection... My job is sucking ass(no raise and no bonus I was expecting the economy sucks lol) the old lady hasn't found a job yet and my ex wife wants more money my son is now in private school and needs more$$ so you add it all together a perfect storm...

I will be back to normal in Feb with the big tax refund....

Sorry for the long read..lol

Your cards will go out hopefully tom.

I saw Kiffin left Tenn today so that made my day!:dance:

Word of advice to everybody have a bigger saving's account.

Jasonunluckydog

:doh:
what a bitch! if money is that tight for ya...have no shame in selling the stuff i sent, and dont worry about sending me anything:salut:

Back