• Other Sports Cards

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Non-Sports Cards

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
I collect a few things...
2003 SP Authentic Marcus Trufant Patches, think I have 55 or so
2007 Exquisite Regular and Spectrum Jordan Palmer, probably have 60 of these
Kyle Boller, just super rare, I already have the 'everyday' stuff, if you have some of these, I have plenty of paypal
Ladies line...this is a fairly new thing for me, mostly Olympians, McKayla Maroney, Shawn Johnson, Natalie Coughlin, Jennie Finch, and then Michelle Beadle, hey, at least she covers the Olympics...

the past 4+ years my collection has been very profitable to the point where each year I add more autographs and paypal to my bank account, while buying whatever I want for PC...I try not to spend too much on any single card, but when I have money and nothing to do, what the hell...

by trade im a lot buster on eBay...not uncommon to drop up to $1000 in a weekend buying cards to flip...with ebay constantly doing free listings, I try to stay well stocked...at the start of the year I had like 3500 autos, 1500 SP Authentic RCs, and then like 1500 assorted rc/inserts from various brands...if I can keep turbolister from crashing, I should have around 8000 cards listed...

Collect football mainly, use to collect everything but shrank my collection down and focused on cards of former Penn State players, autographed cards, 8x10's and other PSU stuff. Have a pretty nice Lavar Arrington collection. Not a full time collector anymore, just rotate back and fourth with some of my other hobbies or when the mood strikes me.

I used to collect baseball and football...the hobby is just too expensive and too demanding of time to justify both.I collect football only now,and it seems like the football side is sliding back into the 1990's again.There are just too many chase,parallels,g/u,autos,brands,subsets,sub brands,refractor,xfractor,camopinkpurplegoldsepiabluebluewave.1 of 10's,1 of 100's....printing plates?now why in the heck do I need a printing plate?!I ain't printing my own!!!MY GAWD IT NEVER STOPS !!! :O............................sorry,got a lil carried away there...I'm having to cut back on football too

Last edited:
James Yeah, I've pretty much done the opposite, I'm more about the baseball now. For football I'm mostly just vintage and my Homie Redskins.

Back