Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Hockey Cards

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other Sports Cards

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Non-Sports Cards

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Actually, what I collect now is what has eye appeal. I don't care what future value it has, only that it "looks pretty". There are a lot of pretty cards that are inexpensive and a lot of RCs that I would not give a 2nd look to. I still do not like sticker AUs. I have only made a few exceptions because they were 1/1s and they were available when no one else was looking. It was also a strategical move on my part to prevent someone else from supercollecting (having all of) that player. If I couldn't be a supercollector of that player, then no one else will. Yeah, it sounds mean, but hey, think about it. No need to be greedy. Let someone else rule the galaxy. All I need are a couple of the brightest shining stars.

Mainly the big 4 sports, vintage and modern, but some other sports (and selected vintage nonsports) as well. Plus autographs and memorabilia.

I gotta say, I'm quite surprised by the results so far. I actually thought football would be running away with this thing, but baseball is in the lead. I guess everyone, no matter how little, collects baseball cards to some degree. I do too, but it's so little that I didn't even select it as an option when I voted. It will be interesting to see where we are on this voting a year from now.

I'm just getting into collecting cards again after 15 years. I'm starting out with football.
Welcome to the zone.

What is your fave team? (If you have one)

Check out the group breaks we have here. With some of them you get extra random teams, and of course some of the "official" breaks have a drawing for a free random spot. Be sure to say Hi and post in the member introduction section.

Welcome to the zone.

What is your fave team? (If you have one)

Check out the group breaks we have here. With some of them you get extra random teams, and of course some of the "official" breaks have a drawing for a free random spot. Be sure to say Hi and post in the member introduction section.
My favorite team is the Titans and I like ex-Huskers.

I gotta say, I'm quite surprised by the results so far. I actually thought football would be running away with this thing, but baseball is in the lead. I guess everyone, no matter how little, collects baseball cards to some degree. I do too, but it's so little that I didn't even select it as an option when I voted. It will be interesting to see where we are on this voting a year from now.
Football has snagged a narrow lead right now..

i havent collected cards in years, probably about 10 years since i bought a pack of cards!!! but for the love of god can someone please help me!!! i was helping me madre this morning and we were going through some stuff and i found my autographed brett favre card that i got signed by him back in 97 or 98. long story short, the random card i picked up years and years ago, well i guess it just so happens to be an extremely rare brett favre 1997 donruss football information card that is unidentifiable with NO numbers or special markings to identify it witch makes it VERY rare... ive spent the last 3 hours trying to find a price/value on the damn thing and even the top value and price setting sites and the best of the best of companies have not even the slightest bit of information on this card...the only thing i can find is the price of the rare valuable card its self, WITHOUT the autographed like mine on Ebay for $70.... so how in the world can i price or put a value on this card? and if this possibly could be the only rare 1997 donruss football information card signed by farve? and its got me thinking if ebay is the only place i can find anything about this card, how valuable is this card? not being able to find any information on this card, does it make it extremely rare and valuable? someone please help me out so i can find out the value of my card, thanks so much!!

Back