Top 5 Trading Card Sites

Awesome, Marc! My list would really only contain 2 sites too. Those being TCC and TCZ. I'm a member of some of the others, too, but I like the friendlier atmosphere of these 2 better.

Advantages and Disadvantages to all of them, to each their own kinda thing. Being I mostly only collect Hockey anymore, CnC would be in my list (but I don't even frequent 5 Forums, never have and doubt I ever will, and actually I'm down to two here and CnC) as it is chock full of Hockey Collectors/Nuts. Just wish USPS hadn't made it harder to justify trading due to the cost of shipping out of the US (starts around $8 and goes up from there depending on weight).

Dwight,

I hear ya on the shipping, man. Even within the states, trading via mail is getting more expensive. I do realize there is a glaring absence of hockey representation in my list. Acee pointed out that Hobby Insider is another one that should get some consideration.

blowout has some Olympic folks that we don't have here...

beckett was great circa 02-05 then they started tweeking stuff and then went to pay membership stuff...killed it

Back