Football The OFFICIAL Football Break Club - July '15

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - July '15

Here we go, guys! It's time for July! I'm not sure about all of you, but I'm glad to have those college products behind us and we'll hope to NEVER do those things again! From now on, hopefully, it's going to be NFL license or bust!

Price: $25
Team Selection 1 chosen, 1 drafted
Payment Due: July 10
Break Method: Live@Breakers, Video@YouTube

Card Distribution

Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-drafted teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided by random with our random list generator (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

All cards that cannot be determined from one of the above methods will be randomed off using our random list generator

Shipping

All "hits" will be placed in toploaders, magnetics, or screwdowns. All low numbered (/99 or less) inserts will also be placed in a toploader. Everything else goes in a team bag, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All of that is sent in a bubble mailer, with delivery confirmation (where available).

Members
  1. Mike - Cowboys
  2. Cool_Hand_Flash - Colts
  3. bajmurray - Patriots
  4. pwolantern - Giants
  5. franklinguy52 - Raiders
  6. PAVI39 - Buccaneers
  7. Indiana Jones - Rams
  8. Crpalmi - Titans
  9. joemontana25 - 49ers
  10. Crpalmi - Bears
  11. Joey - Lions
  12. Rabs - Redskins
  13. Batman1641 - Chargers
  14. SchickFaced - Packers
  15. Joey - Bengals
  16. rigo tovar - Saints

Bold means confirmed.
Green means payed.

Waiting List

PAVI39 - Packers
Crpalmi - Buccaneers
bravesfan09 - Patriots

Last edited:
Since @Booth9919 never paid last month he's been removed from the group. Replacing him, and joining us with the Saints, is @rigo tovar. Also, unless @Joey wants to stay in with the Bengals we may still have 1 spot available. I'll leave him with the Bengals until we hear from him.

Once again, payments are due on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, which rolls around quickly this month (July 10). Let's get those teams confirmed. I'll have box selections up in the next few days.

Back