TCZ's PC Club Group #1 - Jan '14

Id actually like to add Thomas Robinson to my PC and drop to the bottom of the waiting list, if we have people who want to get in this group :)

@Mike , hay guys im afraid I wont be able to take part this month because of financial problems, I thought I should let you know so you can move someone up and ill just go to the waiting list, this way you guys can get on with it instead of having to wait,, sorry guys I really felt lucky this month but good luck to all and I hope to see a great card for the first pc club this year

@Mike , hay guys im afraid I wont be able to take part this month because of financial problems, I thought I should let you know so you can move someone up and ill just go to the waiting list, this way you guys can get on with it instead of having to wait,, sorry guys I really felt lucky this month but good luck to all and I hope to see a great card for the first pc club this year

No problem, buddy. I'll PM the guys on the waiting list as soon as I get a chance. Hopefully you'll be able to get back in later. :)

@Mike yea i should be good for when i move up again, but keep me in the 2nd one,i should be good since its in the middle of the month, good luck guys

@Mike I also have to drop out because funds are tight right now. Sorry this is so late but please put someone in my place for this month.

Back