Take a card, leave a card 2014

This thing still going?? Might post my idea and see how many might be interested in participating

I should be receiving the package back soon, and will repost to see how many want to continue to participate. Feel free to yours or I can take suggestions to adjust this one for the next round. If you post, I will take part in yours as well as continuing this one.

So the package should be coming back to me soon and we are looking to start the next round. I will remove many of the cards and be creating a new package. What I would like to know is any suggestions that you all would like to see, such as:
Should we just have "hits" type of cards or should I continue with the same type of package?
Should we random the order?
What else would everybody like to see?

I also would like all to confirm for the next round, and hopefully add new people to the list, so lets all sign up now!

If we change the package lets random it but if it stays the same cards same order would be fine but either way is good with me

Package has been sent via Priority today. I apologize it took so long. Daughters bday party over the weekend took up some time and I was feeling ill the past 2 days. I feel a lot better today.

Sign me up for round 2.

I picked up the Gypsy Queen David Price GU.

Here is my suggestion
Im looking to put in about 12-15 cards BV 10-25 or more. And like this you would replace it with same BV at least or more hehe
The difference on this one would be I will have a seperate case to put ur card u put in and those wont be chosen from. Just the ones
I will have bundled up in a rubber band in top loaders so they dont get handled alot. So jlmk if you all might like this and if so I will
kick it off soon.
Later mike

Here is my suggestion
Im looking to put in about 12-15 cards BV 10-25 or more. And like this you would replace it with same BV at least or more hehe
The difference on this one would be I will have a seperate case to put ur card u put in and those wont be chosen from. Just the ones
I will have bundled up in a rubber band in top loaders so they dont get handled alot. So jlmk if you all might like this and if so I will
kick it off soon.
Later mike
I like that, ill take part

Back