Supplies: Top Loads, Mag One Touch, etc

sasports

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Looking to make a large supply purchase from my supplier. Please let me know if you need supplies and I will get you pricing!

Can you get one touch mags by single? If so, get me a price on different thicknesses. I know @Cool_Hand_Flash wanted some. Also, quote me some prices on different thicknesses of toploaders, both sizes of sleeves, and team bags. Finally, let me know what brand you're able to get.

Magnetic Book Holder $6.00
Top Load 35pt $2.00
Top Load 100pt $3.50
Top Load 180pt $3.50
Penny Sleeves $0.75
Tobacco Card Sleeves/Topload Multi Pack $1.75
Magnetic Card Holder 35pt $ 2.00
Magnetic Card Holder 100pt $2.00
Magnetic Card Holder 180pt $3.50
Team Bags $ 2.50
Graded Card Sleeves $2.50

This is all ultra pro. I can check on any other specific prices you need. Of course, shipping would depend on how much you buy but if you are in a group break of course I can combine to save you shipping! Most the shipping would be is a Flat Rate box (I will cover shipping on larger orders) If you are interested in purchasing more than a couple items at a time, I can get you some better pricing.

dont have that kind of money....I have a idea I still have that Peterson card..... how much would you give me for that and then i could buy some of them boxes of cards and maybe some penny bags........ how that sound

Back