Football Question about breaks

Hankerson85

Prospect
Transactions: 2
Which brand would you say gives the most hits? A friend of mine and i are thinking of doing one with just us two. I sugjested Panini Triple Threads.

Which would you pick?

Which brand would you say gives the most hits? A friend of mine and i are thinking of doing one with just us two. I sugjested Panini Triple Threads.

Which would you pick?
If you go to the sports card radio site, they give a very good breakdown of each product with the hits per box, etc. it may help you make your decision

I like the topps museum brand 4 hits 1 per mini box

I don't even know what those look like lol

If you go to the sports card radio site, they give a very good breakdown of each product with the hits per box, etc. it may help you make your decision

Thanks @franklinguy52 I'll check them out.. Either way with it just being me and a friend of mine the chances are pretty dam good lol.

This really depends on what year you're looking for and what kind of hits. Do you want the focus mainly on rookies or would you like a shot at some of the older school guys too?

If you're just looking for something with a lot of hits you can't beat 2013 Spectra. 12 hits for under $200, but the hit quality likely won't be that great. That's not to say there aren't nice hits in the product. There are just a lot more wah wah wah hits in it.

If you're looking for wow factor, and cost per hit isn't a concern, you can't beat Five Star. I've seen some bad boxes of that too, just like with any product, but then some boxes are jaw dropping amazing.

If it were me, though, I'd want to look at some of the 2012 products. The rookies are better, in my opinion, and the likelihood of old school guys is probably close to the same.

This really depends on what year you're looking for and what kind of hits. Do you want the focus mainly on rookies or would you like a shot at some of the older school guys too?

If you're just looking for something with a lot of hits you can't beat 2013 Spectra. 12 hits for under $200, but the hit quality likely won't be that great. That's not to say there aren't nice hits in the product. There are just a lot more wah wah wah hits in it.

If you're looking for wow factor, and cost per hit isn't a concern, you can't beat Five Star. I've seen some bad boxes of that too, just like with any product, but then some boxes are jaw dropping amazing.

If it were me, though, I'd want to look at some of the 2012 products. The rookies are better, in my opinion, and the likelihood of old school guys is probably close to the same.

I'm looking for the wow factor. This will be split up by two people so money is not a problem. I think we are going for a 2013 product but I sure would not be opposed to a 2012 product cause the rookies in that class was out of this world in RG III luck Wilson lacy and so on.

I love topps strata myself but the five star and triple threads are awesome.

So tonight my friend and I picked teams for our break. We are going to get 2012 triple threads.

I got:

Redskins
Broncos
Falcons
Packers
49ers
Jets
Titans
Bengals
Saints
Vikings
Cardinals