Prime nastyness

It's a BIG card Sliqwell, he was the #1 rookie last season, won the Calder Memorial Trophy which is rookie of the year. Unsure at the moment what I'll do with it, if he's as good as people say the card would be HUGE $ in a few years, today it could bring 2k + & if you don't believe that check out some of these sold prices - Mackinnon sales - the more I think about it the more I want to put it in the Saftey Deposit box for a few years.

Never heard of him either, but it's tough to beat a nasty patch like that, with an on-card auto, of the rookie of the year player. For that kind of money, though, I believe I'd have to go ahead and move it. I'm not big on selling but if I could get $2k out of a card, it'd be gone just as fast as it came!

Mike hockey collectors are nuts, you can't touch rare rookie year stuff of Crosby & Ovi today on cards that sold for 1-2k back when. Hockey collectors pay big for non auto & non GU stuff, they are unlike any other of the Sports collectors I've ever seen. There's a number of Mackinnon's non auto & non GU on the 1st page of the link above that are 1k+. Might put it up with a stupid price & best offer & see what happens.

Thats one sweet Mackinnon, I seen a few breaks of Prime, and the patches are sick, hope to pick up a few Red Wings RC's out of this product, Thanks for sharing and Congrats, sure your pm box will full up with that in your photobucket :)

Love it I have yet to get the Avs in in breaks so far this year. But have been hitting on the Panthers and Stars a lot . Got a case break of Prime i'm in on sunday still spots left $64.00 a spot

Back