Football panthers4ever or box buyers I have a question.

rynesandbergfan23

Bench Warmer
My son is really getting into the hobby in fact he's the reason I got back into the hobby, anyway, he's a big auto and GU fan, he could care less for the base and inserts. I've bought him some auto's for Christmas, and was looking to buy him a box. I've already bought him a new rifle, and several other items, and was looking for a $50-60 box to finish him off. Any recomendations on a box that has some good cards with an auto or GU in that price range.

I've been watching several on Ebay and thought about buying him a box of SPX. But would appreciate any ideas.

ok first Idea. NEVER BUY WAX ON EBAY. I'm not telling you you have to buy it from me but please don't waste your money buying it on ebay. Second as far as a box in that range. I would go with Playoff honors from last year. IT's nice for low to mid end collectors and gets you 2 GU per box and I think an auto also if I remember.

Well for starters Thanks for the ebay advice, second can you get the playoff honors, or could you reccomend a site that I could purchase it, I'm not looking to purchase until I sell my fall calves, which may be mid November since the prices are down a little. If prices go up a little I may buy him two boxes or one higher priced box.

Back