Panini Rocks!!!

urbanmonk

Bench Warmer
Went to go take a nap and my son brought in a package from Fed Ex.......Had a redemption from a Silver Pack from National of some Football player I never heard of (can't even recall his name). I contacted them via their website thru my account as had some regular redemptions to add in, they got back to me the next day and said they were honoring those if they still had what the redemptions were for. So sent along a note and told them "If it wasn't available I PC'ed Mike Modano, and really any other Dallas Stars would be fine (older the better as I'm an old North Stars fan."

And opened to box to find this baby, so much for my nap as I'm psyched and pumped up now :LOL: Panini you guys are tops, and I'm really going to miss you in Hockey cards:

6043806_orig.jpg

did they send a COA with it?

It has a Panini Authentic Signature sticker on the back of the puck. He was part of their VIP party thing at Fall Expo in Toronto last year (buy so much product and you got into party), saw pictures on their site of him signing those and other things.

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats on the sweet PC add, Dwight. I like that they sent memorabilia instead of a card. I wouldn't mind seeing more of that, personally. I know others wouldn't be fans, though.

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats on the sweet PC add, Dwight. I like that they sent memorabilia instead of a card. I wouldn't mind seeing more of that, personally. I know others wouldn't be fans, though.

I think if it was PC as in this case very few would complain, that or I'm the oddball ;).....but yeah I'm happy with it (extra bonus as a North Stars one), can't even remember the FB player it was a signed picture for but I'd take this over almost any Rookie I hadn't heard of or ones I have heard of even.

Back