NPNCards.com

Discussion in 'No Purchase Necessary (NPN)' started by Mike, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Mike

Mike Tony Parker Collector Administrator

Through my adventures of looking for more NPN programs to participate in, especially for products I didn't actually open myself, I stumbled across a website that was created for the sole purpose of dishing out NPN info.

That site is NPNCards.com. They have information on a lot of products for all 4 major sports, and some miscellaneous products (like racing) too. Pretty much any NPN info they come across gets posted.

I encourage all of you to check them out if you're interested in participating in these NPN programs. Chances are they'll have some NPN info that you don't have. Also, if you have any that isn't on the site email them and let them know.
  2. Happy to bring the resource although I know it isn't perfect. Feel free to contact me anytime. You can also follow my random tweets via twitter @NPNCards.

Thanks! :)
    franklinguy52 and Mike like this.
  3. Having issues with my hosting provider which is a reason why the site has been down the last day or so in case anyone has noticed. Hopefully it gets cleared up soon though. Sorry for the issues!

For whatever reason if you can't access the main site. I do have the old backup site that I used prior to purchasing my domain that can usually be accessed. http://npncards.wordpress.com/