NPN Info Request

Discussion in 'No Purchase Necessary (NPN)' started by Mike, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Mike

Mike HOF Collector Administrator

If you open any new cards where the NPN info isn't expired yet, please PM it to me. I'm going to try to start sending out as many of these as I can and keeping track of how many I send out vs how many I get back. It'll also be cool to see if the money spent in stamps for these NPN programs is worth it, overall.

So, yeah, I'll take any and all NPN information across all sports and non-sports.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove this ad.
  3. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Moderator

Upper Deck has something to fill out on their website to be entered for NPN's
  4. Mike

Yep, I entered into both of the ones they have available already. I wrote both of them down in a .txt file, where I'll keep up with all the ones I submit. I'll also go back, if I get anything, and check them off there. It'll be interesting to see how many I get, if any at all, in the next several month (compared to how many I enter).
  5. Mike

Just a reminder that I'm still looking for all the NPN info I can get. If you open any new packs, please PM me the NPN info off the back. :)
  6. Entered at Upper Deck today cross your fingers I will let you know the results
    Mike likes this.