New Website to buy and sell sports cards

build a couple, play with it some, and as time passes you will learn tricks...

and Bud, there is a way to shut off the fee calculator thing, I shut mine off because it doesn't factor in the promo, and it takes longer to list because it does a dry run of the listing first, so it takes twice as long to get the listings up
So I have been using this a bit of late getting a feel for it. For some reason though it says to list a card is still $0.30 even though like you said it should be free. Does that mean if I upload it I will not get charged even though it says $0.30?

as long as you have 'free listings' in your promo section standard listings are free...they do charge for 'upgrades' like bold and subtitles, but yeah, initially, if you have the 'fee calculator' going (I don't use it because it makes listings take twice as long to upload) it will NOT reflect ebay promos...but once you authorize the upload, it will say 'you saved xxx'...

as long as you have 'free listings' in your promo section standard listings are free...they do charge for 'upgrades' like bold and subtitles, but yeah, initially, if you have the 'fee calculator' going (I don't use it because it makes listings take twice as long to upload) it will NOT reflect ebay promos...but once you authorize the upload, it will say 'you saved xxx'...

Cool thanks. It does seem faster to use it and I like how you are able to store auctions and post them whenever you want to. But it still takes time to change all the info on each listing, such as title, upload picture, description, and price.

that's why you go vague in the description...

id say 90% or more of my descriptions are identical...also, they would look goofy as you have to do them in HTML code...also for cards under $10 I typically put 6 in a scan, but yeah, its a pain in the butt in the beginning, but over time its great...I can have 2000+ listings in the process of uploading in under an hour, or on ebay doing 1 by 1 listing, at BEST I can get 60 up...

also, don't move pictures until after the cards have been uploaded as turbolister only links to where the picture originated...so if you have a ton of pictures it gets to be a pain scrolling to where you need to get to...

if you are doing multi-card scans for a listing, make sure you list in the description that it is only for 1 of the card in the title, and still people will think they are getting everything...hell, all of my listings start with a 4 digit date code followed by a 2 digit code, so itll be 2012 12 Topps for instance, and people think they are getting 12 of a card...had a guy offer me $1.50 on a card listed 2010 10 .... a relic mind you, and then left negative feedback for not getting 10 of the card even though it says in the first line of the description YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONLY 1 CARD...and who the hell sells 10 relic cards for $0.15 each?...

that's why you go vague in the description...

id say 90% or more of my descriptions are identical...also, they would look goofy as you have to do them in HTML code...also for cards under $10 I typically put 6 in a scan, but yeah, its a pain in the butt in the beginning, but over time its great...I can have 2000+ listings in the process of uploading in under an hour, or on ebay doing 1 by 1 listing, at BEST I can get 60 up...

also, don't move pictures until after the cards have been uploaded as turbolister only links to where the picture originated...so if you have a ton of pictures it gets to be a pain scrolling to where you need to get to...

if you are doing multi-card scans for a listing, make sure you list in the description that it is only for 1 of the card in the title, and still people will think they are getting everything...hell, all of my listings start with a 4 digit date code followed by a 2 digit code, so itll be 2012 12 Topps for instance, and people think they are getting 12 of a card...had a guy offer me $1.50 on a card listed 2010 10 .... a relic mind you, and then left negative feedback for not getting 10 of the card even though it says in the first line of the description YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONLY 1 CARD...and who the hell sells 10 relic cards for $0.15 each?...
I usually put in my description "See title for card information" or something like that and then just leave the rest the same. But for titles and pictures I would have to change that each listing. I'm not sure what you mean with the pictures though. I usually upload the one picture of the card (I take pictures of all my cards one at a time which takes forever but it's just the way I do it) as I'm creating the listing. All my pictures of cards are in one folder on my computer organized by player name. So I just find the card in there and upload it to the listing.

Are you able to use pictures already on the internet or can you only upload pictures from your computer into turbo lister? For some reason each time I click to upload a picture it doesn't even take me to the folder where all my cards are and takes forever for me to find the picture I'm looking for.

turbolister typically goes to the folder last opened on mine, so it typically goes right to the correct folder...

I don't think you can get your 'default' photo from the internet, but if you use the HTML coding in the description you can get it there...

Back