New Website to buy and sell sports cards

benoit1970

Bench Warmer
Hi Guys,

I was surfing on the net yesterday and I founded www.kronozio.com. You can buy and sell sports cards. I tried the tools, very easy to upload your cards. From what I see, there are no insertion fees, only 10% when you sell.

I was able to upload 100 cards in 30 minutes.

Any knows this site ?

Benoit

Just at first glance I'd say I probably would never use the site, mainly, for the simple fact that it looks like you're forced to install extra software to use it.

with ebay I avoid 99% of listing fees, standard final value fee is 10%, but as a top rated seller I get 20% of that back, so I only pay 8% in fees...

if you know how to manipulate the ebay system, its still cheaper...with turbolister, I can 'sort/pick/edit/launch' 2000+ listings in well under an hour, depending on how much I have to change...then it takes 3-8 hours to upload, but I don't have to be around for that, just have the computer on...

Thanks Sliqwill. But with the 8% you still have to pay for the relist ?

i only list on promos...i typically get anywhere from 540-2500 free listings a month...

the way turbolister works is it is always considered a 'new' listing, so when ebay runs the promos for 'no relisting' items, it doesnt matter for me...

Ok... It looks like with Kronozio you have unlimited free listing and that you can upload 40K in 40 hours with their tool. I bought two cards today and you don,t need any tool. The tool is only for seller.

with ebay I avoid 99% of listing fees, standard final value fee is 10%, but as a top rated seller I get 20% of that back, so I only pay 8% in fees...

if you know how to manipulate the ebay system, its still cheaper...with turbolister, I can 'sort/pick/edit/launch' 2000+ listings in well under an hour, depending on how much I have to change...then it takes 3-8 hours to upload, but I don't have to be around for that, just have the computer on...

eBay has been a lot better with running the free listing fee promotions this year I feel like. I only list when they have this deal going especially on my Buy it Now items. But I will admit it's time consuming for me to list each card, since I have to click Sell, add a title and category, add a picture, etc. This is very tedious. I have never used turbolister, is it free? And how exactly does it work in terms of listing different cards? Thanks.

Get it, it's great, add to your inventory during down times. Whenever a freebie listing hits your ready to launch. I'm up to just over 1200 items prebuilt and adding inventory all the time. Just like shipping with e-bay once you try it you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Get it, it's great, add to your inventory during down times. Whenever a freebie listing hits your ready to launch. I'm up to just over 1200 items prebuilt and adding inventory all the time. Just like shipping with e-bay once you try it you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
You're probably right. I guess since I don't really understand how it works yet I'm just hesitant to try it. Is it free? I'm not really sure what you mean by prebuilt items ready to launch.

Yes it's free, you build your auctions and store them in folders. When your ready to list just add them in bulk or one at a time to the ready to list area and list. I always list one item 1st to verify the listings are free. Turbo lister always calculates fees before listing and says if you qualify there will be no charges, after your listing loads you get a message stating charges if any.

The download of turbolister is free, I have pre built templates for each sport which really saves time. I've been using it for a few years & still learn shortcuts or things that make it easier.

Yes it's free, you build your auctions and store them in folders. When your ready to list just add them in bulk or one at a time to the ready to list area and list. I always list one item 1st to verify the listings are free. Turbo lister always calculates fees before listing and says if you qualify there will be no charges, after your listing loads you get a message stating charges if any.

The download of turbolister is free, I have pre built templates for each sport which really saves time. I've been using it for a few years & still learn shortcuts or things that make it easier.

Ok cool. Does it work for BIN as well or only auction listings?

yeah, its like making a regular eBay listing for the most part, you do category, you do title, you do price, you add picture(s), you have to format I HTML, but I do a regular listing and cut/paste it into description box

its free, you download it off of ebay site map seller tools...

I have a ton of stuff from the same set, so for 'low end' type things, like Topps Chrome RCs, I just scan 1 or 2 cards, toss on a slip of paper that says 'sample' or 'set sample' and then just change the title for them, and can easily make 4-5 listings a minute by doing that...

once everything has run, you sync up, clear out completed listings, and drag them back into the top for future use

yeah, its like making a regular eBay listing for the most part, you do category, you do title, you do price, you add picture(s), you have to format I HTML, but I do a regular listing and cut/paste it into description box

its free, you download it off of ebay site map seller tools...

I have a ton of stuff from the same set, so for 'low end' type things, like Topps Chrome RCs, I just scan 1 or 2 cards, toss on a slip of paper that says 'sample' or 'set sample' and then just change the title for them, and can easily make 4-5 listings a minute by doing that...

once everything has run, you sync up, clear out completed listings, and drag them back into the top for future use

Great thanks for the info. I will get it from eBay today and start to get a feel for it.

build a couple, play with it some, and as time passes you will learn tricks...

and Bud, there is a way to shut off the fee calculator thing, I shut mine off because it doesn't factor in the promo, and it takes longer to list because it does a dry run of the listing first, so it takes twice as long to get the listings up

Back