Nationals Junk and more...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, pretty much a disappointment...the ONLY Topps Olympic stuff was Dave and Adams had boxes for $29, they are $25.95 on the website...so somuch for that idea...

so the first scan is the only thing that was actual mail...want to know what $36 of Michelle Beadle looks like in a 2 case break?...pretty rough...the outcome, not her, i think shes nice to look at

some people will notice stuff that they will want...i spent like 4 hours in cheap boxes...most of the stuff was dull, but as ive always told people, a little knowledge can make you dangerous...

someone likes that serial number

interesting

anyone know his jersey number?

look at the picture, this might help...the other side has a 3 color patch

i have a wisconsin guy, so those are easy moves

Derrick Ross is an SP /250, the Robinson is also an SP i think, but hes an easy move being Penn State

Ohio State in Ohio State also an easy move, and a low # Fitzmagic, why not

the SJax is /100

swing and a miss on the Houston, thought he was an SP, Harnish /99

couple Derrick Coleman, the unnumbered were doing $20 when the Seahawks WON the Super Bowl

Jimmie Ward /14

i didnt know anything about this Sanders, but if you look closely on the other side, its serial numbered 0006/1000 figured it was worth a risk, and based on what i saw on eBay i did ok...

Merriweather is faded but /50, i think i can move it

meh

so one of my pictures didnt load and i dont know which one it was...anyway, that is it for singles...

i cracked 1 box, Panini Country Music, i may as well have lit my money on fire and had someone kick me in the junk...i did get a The Band Perry Auto, but it was Neil, not Kimberly, never heard of my other 2 autos or the relic, and they are all high numbered things...no scans...

and im too lazy to trim the tags, so you get that stupid thing with them...

anyway, i didnt pay more than $2 on ANY single...so i think i did ok...not sure if i made back admission, gas, parking, tolls, but whatever...

Gus Johnson appears to be selling nicely now...probably should have bought more of them, but it was a 5 for $9 box, a bit pricey for me...

Better sell all you can now! He might be sitting at home watching on TV a month from now.

I only had the 2 Gus cards, just sold the pair for $15, not bad for $4...already sold 6 of my pickups from the national...off to a decent start I suppose...especially for only being in $1 and $2 boxes

Back