Miesha Tate not a fan of autographs

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/27/7920183/miesha-tate-autographs-conor-mcgregor-ufc-mma-news

interesting read...not everyone flips and not everyone can make it to a meet and greet (or meet and eat in the case of one of the bands I enjoy) or get lucky enough to have a chance encounter on the street...

those of you with a man or woman cave, what percentage of the stuff you have is bought and what percentage did you actually get in person?

the problem here that I have is Tate (along with Donald Cerrone) is with KHI (NASCAR driver Kevin Harvicks sports management firm) and both have contracts to sign with Topps. KHI also has Rose Namajunas, but she does not have any trading card deals to the best of my knowledge at this point and has been selling autographed photos on eBay. IF she were actually against people making money off of her likeness, she shouldn't be contacting with a card company...

full disclosure, I don't like Tate, but I do like Cerrone and Namajunas...

Not a big fan of Tate, but I thought it was an entertaining season of TUF when it was her an Ronda Rousey.

I personally like Ronda Rousey, but many people are moving away from her because of her arrogance in press conferences and during weigh-ins, but I like to her the trash talk before the fight but that is just me. I can also see why people don't like her, but hey, she's has backed up her talk to this point.

only a few people can get away with the smack talk in my eyes, Rousey and McGregor are the big ones, and I REALLY REALLY hate the Diaz boys...

Back