Looking for Live Stream Option that offers recordings

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hey guys, looking for your help. I am looking for a live stream option for running my group breaks but I need one that offers the option to record the break so those that missed it can still view it without me having to use a separate camera to record the break and load to Youtube. I know BreakersTV does not offer that option but I thought UStream did but (being technically challenged as I am) I can't find how to do that. I wondered if any of you out there either know how or know of another streaming site that has that option.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Hmm UStream used to do it. It has been a several months since I've done anything with UStream other than watching a break or two. In that time they have made some changes to the layout and how things work. UGH.

Ustream does. I did it like a few weeks ago. Want to say it was fairly easy to find on the full site, not so much on the app (but I did not have my YT credentials setup on the app).

Why not just have a computer running your Breakers break, and record the screen via your computer?

Back