LARGE card stash discovered

I saw it. It looks like a bunch of junk late 80s early 90s garbage. If you spent about 3 years going through it you may be able to net about 5 grand worth of cards out of it, I bet.

What drew me were the hockey cards, that was the era of Gretzky rookies & a few other big Hockey names that go for big bucks when graded well. With some of this untouched no telling whats in there. Thats enough stock to have an affect on the card market if a lot of those suddenly show up.

I'm from Detroit and wonder where that is, Yeah I remember those 91-92 OHL Packs of Hockey, has the Awards Winners Set with Eric Lindros last set of 30 cards sold for $9.95, these cards where so over produced and I have them in a box somewhere. Not sure on baseball, but yeah, the Value of that Hockey set just went down :(

Reminds me of the 90-91 UD French hockey, a french Federov RC was $100 a one time because it was short printed, till they found a factory with case's stacked upon case of 90-91 UD French in Canada, the card is worth $5 today, I still have it. :(

they said late 80's and early 90's, those were terrible years really...nothing worth crap from 86, 87, 88, or 89, the 90 would be decent in hopes of a Frank Thomas NNOF, 91 if it was Desert Shield baseball would be HUGE, 92 garbage, 93 had Jeter, 94 garbage...

I don't know how the hockey would do, but yeah, the baseball wouldn't interest me too much, I figure you could probably get most of those boxes for $15-$20