Racing Ken Schrader (57 years old!)To Drive in 2013

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Maybe it's me (and I'm 55), but really? 57? There are way too many Young Guns out there for NASCAR to be allowing the older drivers. (in my humble opinion)

jayski.com reports:

Schrader to drive for FAS Lane Racing in 2013: Short-track and NASCAR racing veteran Ken Schrader shared the stage in the SPEED SPORT Industry Center Friday afternoon at the IMIS trade show with fellow short track racers Brad Doty, Jimmy Horton and Shane Carson. Schrader also discussed his plans for the coming season. The 57-year-old Schrader, who drove Frank Stoddard's #32 in 13 races in 2012, says he will be back behind the wheel of that NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car in 10 races next season. "We run 28th or 32nd most of the time, but we still have fun out there racing, well, I guess we have fun out there running around," Schrader said. "We're going to run 10 races next year. The only bad thing about that is that it shoots the hell out of 10 weekends that we could be out running the modified somewhere." Schrader has also added a new race to his 2013 calendar. "We're putting a truck together to go over and run the race at Eldora," said Schrader of the July 24 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Ohio's Eldora Speedway. It will be the first race for the series on a dirt track.

Back