Break Complete! 2023 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Edition Baseball Hobby Pick 1 Team Get 1 Draft Team Style Group Box Break #2

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_2820.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

Okay the first one filled up and this one is scheduled to release this week so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS CHROME PLATINUM ANNIVERSARY EDITION BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Jumping into another absolute classic in the Topps vault, 2023 Topps Chrome Platinum celebrates the iconic 1954 Topps design!
- Collect the entire 500-card Base Set across a variety of color and pattern chrome parallels!

Box Break:
- 1 Autograph

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on Wednesday May 22nd and has been preordered so we can do this break very soon after it fills if there is enough interest!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Pittsburgh Pirates, Texas Rangers northicehero99 PAID
2. Baltimore Orioles, Houston Astros jefflerner PAID
3. Boston Red Sox, Colorado Rockies LarryG PAID
4. New York Yankees, Arizona Diamondbacks rburke02 PAID
5. Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays rburke02 PAID
6. Atlanta Braves, Chicago Cubs Criollos PAID
7. Los Angeles Angels, Detroit Tigers Criollos PAID
8. San Diego Padres, Miami Marlins grapler135s PAID
9. Milwaukee Brewers, Toronto Blue Jays PAVI39 PAID
10. New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies Journeyman PAID
11. Kansas City Royals, Cleveland Guardians Journeyman PAID
12. St. Louis Cardinals, Oakland Athletics kpit1978 PAID
13. San Francisco Giants, Chicago White Sox gestes72 PAID
14. Cincinnati Reds, Washington Nationals Jebohm88 PAID
15. Los Angeles Dodgers, Minnesota Twins LarryG PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

IMG_2805.png

Last edited:
I'll take the Dodgers to close this out
Thanks for closing this one out for us Larry!

We are full thank you everybody! I’ll post transactions up now. I’ll randomize the second team draft order in a little bit so we can get that going as well.

Back