just a friendly heads up

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i was going through some crap on ebay last night, if you have any 2012 Bowman Football, you may want to dig through your commons - apparently it is the only set with an Austin Davis RC and it sells fairly nicely. it is probably with your commons, because really, its Austin Davis, an undrafted QB out of who knows where

yeah its one of those things that folks don't really think about...I would really love to see a Factory Set of 2008 Topps Dallas Cowboys, you want a card that is nearly impossible to find, get one of those...back when I was flipping Danny Amendola SP Authentics I would look for one of these and NEVER saw one...its a factory set only exclusive in the 5 'bonus' team rookie pack...I would imagine when Amendola was lighting it up on the Pats a couple seasons back it would have fetched around $150-$200, as the SP Authentic was going for $40...I probably sold 10 of those SP Authentic Amendola's in the $15-$30 range, and I know I didn't pay more than $7 for any of them...

the 'only rc' is a great thing to have...I had 3 Lance Moore 2005 Reflections that I got in a lot of 107 assorted 2005 Reflections RCs that was $11 or $17 shipped, and I used eBay Bucks to get them, ended up selling the Moores for $20 each...some other weird rookies that are short and at one time or another sold well, 2005 SP Authentic Michael Roos, 2006 SP Authentic Reed Doughty, 2008 SP Authentic and Contenders Caleb Hanie, 2005 Sweet Spot Jay Ratliff...

if you think a guy might be special, at the end of the card season, if you find a guy only in 2 or 3 sets, you might want to grab a couple on the cheap...when I looked the Austin Davis was doing $5 on the base up to $30 on parallels...if I busted Bowman blasters like I did Olympic blasters, I would have had Austin Davis lot of 50 for under $15 shipped...

Back