its that cheap time of year

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
if you want to get into flipping, now is a good time to start...until Christmas Eve, things will be going cheaper than normal, then things pick back up on Christmas, as people get eBay gift cards and such...

I snagged a couple of lots tonight...typically I avoid lots with jerseys, as for about 10 years now, they don't sell very well, but I got 202 assorted autos/jerseys, probably around 70% autos for under $120 shipped...so yeah, at $0.60 each, I suppose I can get some jerseys...I figure ill just grab the 'good' stuff out of the lots (3 Justin Forsett autos, Charles Tillman Auto, Derrick Coleman Auto, Brandon Lloyd Auto, Mario Williams Auto, Matt Flynn Auto, Joique Bell Auto, 2 Tommie Harris Autos, 2 Anthony "Boobie" Dixon Autos, Juaquin Iglesis Press Pass Inscriptions Auto *9, Will Smith Auto, 2 Topps Rookie Premiere Autos hopefully they have the Holograms, 2 Jerry Hughes Autos, Michael Floyd Auto, Xavier Rhodes Auto, 2 Mushin Mohammed Autos, and a few that are high demand teams), and then list the 'leftovers' so opening bid would put me at cover for the lots...should be an easy double-up, heck, the Forsetts, Tillman, and Coleman should net me at least $50

hope to run across a few other cheap things over the next week and change

Same here, next week will be my buying time for cheap Ebay sales, guess I'm a smart but late shopper myself, good luck :)

regular auto like $5-$10, if its a medal edition #'d it could be decent, but doesn't sell real great now...could pick up now that NBC has been running skiing/snowboarding the past couple weeks, but guessing most folks aren't paying much attention

and im usually looking at cheap ebay junk, just have better odds of landing stuff cheap until Christmas...then it should go back to 'normal' prices until the end of the season

Back