is this thing on?

love the sig...

so tell us a little about you...where you are from, how old you are, what you collect...what you do in real life...

sit back and enjoy the ride

a portion of the users here may already know me.

I post a ton on the beckett boards, well, did until they started :ban: 'ing people for anything and everything like they are now.

My names Chris, I am from Alabama

I am your standard run of the mill prospector/team collector as it comes to baseball cards (Braves) And in football, I just kinda snag whatever I like.

I got banned for calling out -Z- and his RU4SCUBA or whatever his lover's name was. I posted a thread that the scuba douche didn't like and when his MOD buddy jumped on I called them on it.

I think I can go back in 2089 or something like that.

Welcome to the land of MISFIT Toys!

Unlike these other convicts I have a very good reputation on Beckett... I'm just here to keep an eye on the riff raff :pop:

Welcome to the site :salut:

Unlike these other convicts I have a very good reputation on Beckett... I'm just here to keep an eye on the riff raff :pop:

Welcome to the site :salut:

No fair! I stood up the the SS over on Beckett. I am a Super Hero from the BMB, LOL.

At Least no Hitler types here. This is THE best place only because of the people. The fact one of the higher ups here has a butterfly tattoo on their rear and piercings helps add to the ambiance, LOL :roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the boards! I'm Cris7401 over there and everywhere except here. The only reason I even post on there is because I can't get on here from work (Brett, please fix soon).

Anywhoo, welcome!

Back