i predict good looking maildays in my future

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
2014 Leaf Pop Century came out and it has some ladies i like...

seriously, Katy Segal as PEG BUNDY? i so have to get one of those...there are also a variety of folks from Sons of Anarchy, but i dont really think id drop much if anything on those, not because they arent cool, but i havent seen any Jax, i havent seen a Segal (from Sons), and i dont think ill plop down $75+ to grab an octo-auto of the cast...if there is a Juice, i might have to snag one of those...

also, if you are looking for a 'cheap' certified auto, they have Magic Johnson, Cal Ripken and others that will likely be cheaper than PRO issues and such...

that said, hopefully i can get a nicely priced Joey Lauren Adams (Mallrats and other Kevin Smith flicks, plus Bio-Dome, one of my favorite Pauly Shore movies - seriously)...and a few others...already have my first inbound...

sucks there are so many parallels though, a 1/1, /5, /10, /25 and regular issue, so it might not be cheap to complete a 'rainbow' plus they have press plates...

some have great designs, see Jennie Finch, Katy Segal, then some bad ones, like the Adams...

and im halfway to the rainbow I want...hopefully I can pick up the others over the next week or two, because its super hot

Back