i dont even do baseball

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
but i know a deal when i see one...

paid $18.73 dlvd for a 7 card baseball lot...i was checking sellers other items as i bid on something else of his and didnt win...usually when i do stuff like that it bites me, as i usually end up getting something i didnt really want, at least at the shipping price, the kind where the card is $1 and combined at $0.50 for shipping its cool, but $3 sucks...

n51-1.jpg

anyway, i ran comps on the Hamilton and Moustakas, saw that they both go $10-15 each, and there was a Cal Rikpen with NO COA, but someone might try it, but i figure i could make a couple bucks, and then the Cal could go $5+, as i wont represent it as legit since i dont know the story or have paperwork...

anyways, the Moustakas is kinda shiney...its the REFRACTOR, last sale was Sunday for $28.01, and the CHEAPEST listed is $59.99...so yeah, pretty simple 1 card flip...

the Coughlin looked gold in the listing, but wasnt listed as such, well it is the Gold /25 and it is 01/25, so yeah, did pretty well with that for $13 dlvd

yeah, ill probably get double that...pretty sure Hamilton went up last night and the Moustakas should go up this afternoon and I think they play tonight, so that could get some interest...there are deals like this ending almost daily on eBay if you know how to hone your search skills...I knew Hamilton was in the league still and I knew Moustakas was a top prospect a number of years ago, didn't know if he was still in the league though or if he was a washout...quick look at completed and I threw down a bid where I thought I could make and easy $10

did some checking and Ripken uncertified autos go $5-$40, so I would have been better off to have a higher BIN on it, but I really don't care a ton...got more than I expected on it...also sold the Hamilton, so now im into the Moustakas and 3 crappy Bowmans Best autos for a grand total of under $1...quick and super easy flip, those are the best kind...

Back