hey look, another case of 2014 Topps Olympic

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, its the last 'free' one i can get...been rough so far though the first half

18 Gold - all junk
7 Rainbow - all junk
8 base relics - Ashley Wagner and 2 color Hilary Knight
1 #d relic - Silver Erika Brown
1 team patch Simon Dumont
2 Sochi Patch - Julia Mancuso, Ted Ligety (got him last case)
2 base autos - Charlie White, Scott Lago
1 Bronze Auto - Agnes Zawwadzki
1 Gold Auto - Gretchen Bleiler (i got excited seeing GR and that it was gold...but not Gracie :wall:)
2 Champions Auto Kristy Yamaguchi, Brian Boitano

hopefully it gets better from here, last case only had 2 base autos, this one has 2 in the first half...hopefully i can get a 2nd gold auto and a couple decent name autos, last case the only 'name' autos were Vonn base and Purdy Gold...

16 Golds - shorted 2, Gracie Gold, Charlie White, Bode Miller
6 Rainbow - Hannah Kearney, Ted Ligety
7 Base relics - Lindsey Vonn 2 color
1 Bronze Relic - Ted Ligety (lettering) 2 color
1 Silver Relic - Ted Ligety 3 color
1 Gold Relic - Jamie Anderson, so 425 blasters, 15-20 hobby cases, ZERO base relics pulled of her, but pulled 2 Golds of her...3 Color, never seen ANY of her stuff in 3 color
1 Rings Patch - John Teller
1 Sochi Pin - Taylor Fletcher, got 1 last case, there are at least 30 different and its a case hit...MEH
2 Base Autos - JR Celski, GRACIE GOLD
1 Bronze Auto - Evan Strong, again, got one last case
1 Silver Auto - JR Celski
2 Champions Autos - Scott Hamilton, Mike Eurozine

second half was better than the first, should do ok with it, have a guy inquiring about champions and gold parallel autos again, so i expect to be moving some stuff fairly quickly...

and here is a scan of the good stuff...

ill be just about halfway flipped out of this case, last case, and the 5 loose boxes from the past month or so after tonight, as I have a deal in place for the 9 Champions autos, and Blieler, Lysacek, and Tomasevicz gold autos...now lets hope some of this stuff moves...

Back