Free Contest - Winner gets a Chipper Jones auto

Krusin

retired hippie
According to the site numbers at the bottom of the main forum page the site has 157 members with 22 active members.

Make 1 ONE ONLY 1 post in this thread, goal is to get 25 members to stop in & say hi. A few people still stop by but don't post hopefully a freebie will entice a few to say hi, I'm still around. After 25 peeps have posted I'll do a random using your post number and the winner gets the card. Last day to enter Sat. November 30, 2013 & random that night.

Note: this is an IP auto that I purchased on E-Bay years ago not knowing at the time it was an IP. There is a personal COA w/Company name & telephone number with it, I'll get up a scan soon.

I'll get a better contest going soon, FB Playoffs will be here in the blink of an eye. Till then :pop:

Number one but I abstain from the competition. Great gesture Bud.
Just back from 5-aside football/soccer and Achilles aches! First ski lessons on indoor real snow slope for three hrs yesterday so completely buggered!

Hello all

Hola! And I abstain as well!

Wife dressed up as Gilly from SNL for Halloween and it was preeeeeeeetty funny.
BXiaNrsIYAA5ahO.jpg

EDIT for reference, this is Gilly:
gilly-636.jpg

very cool. you know the bottom feeders like us will creep out of the woodwork when enticed with free pictures of men.

Back