flippin special

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
eTopps Matt Weiters released today, cost $8.50, was obviously a 'soft' sellout as i got 2 of 2 ordered...

its selling for like $10 on CTM, so after fees you can make right around $1...

so i look around the topps trade post, find 3 Hennes for a Weiters, check buy orders on Henne, it works...do the trade, do the sale...

now i have $14.98 and can replace the Weiters for $9.95, but i put up a buy order for $8.50 or something, easy $5 made...

this is just 1 more reason why im cool and you arent :salut: and why my $300 project is doing well, though this isnt part of the project...but still its a free $5 at this point in my eyes

well, you have problems then charlie, i just wish i could do this 'full' time, instead of just a few minutes a day...id make killer money...seriously took about 3 minutes to make $5...i like that, if i could make money like that for 8 hours straight id have a job

well, you have problems then charlie, i just wish i could do this 'full' time, instead of just a few minutes a day...id make killer money...seriously took about 3 minutes to make $5...i like that, if i could make money like that for 8 hours straight id have a job
No, I believe you are the one with problems. When was the last time you went somewhere other than the doctor or school?

Also, why cant you do it all day? You dont do anything else...

cant do it all day cause there arent always chances for easy money...when its there to be made im working it like migraine on a friday night...

i went to the gas station today to get beer and lotto tickets

Back