Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Off to slow a start last month but I have seen some pulls from the group breaks that will draw a lot of attention this month. We also have the new members from the merge, so get your cards posted and we should have another great month!

Here's how it works.

• All cards nominated must have been obtained within the month they're being nominated for, or within the last 48 hours.
  • Members can nominate their own cards, or other member's cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • You can either post the scan directly in this thread or post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • At the end of the month, the TCZ team will determine which cards (maximum of 10) will be added to the poll to be voted on.
  • Each member will be held to only 2 nominees per month for the final voting. Members can still nominate as many as they want throughout the month then that member will have to let me know which 2 cards that they would like to go to the vote.
  • All winners will be automatically nominated for the Card of The Year contest, during the 2014 TCZ Awards, where there will be prizes given to the winners.
@captkirk42 Prime Signatures Barry Sanders Auto 5/5
sanders_zps9f4dceb7.jpg

@Amandashubby2010 2012 Prominence Bo Jackson Auto /30

@Amandashubby2010 Exquisite Michael Jordan Auto

@michaelou44 Topps Chrome Red Stedman Bailey /75

Last edited:
Thanks Kirk but it doesn't stand a chance against the best RB ever. Lol. Tell ya what I will do,trade ya str8 up hehe maybe even throw in a nice crisp 50 dollar bill.

Back