diving more into entertainment?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1

I don't look for these, but on my Danica McKellar auto search (it isn't just her, its like 15 different ladies), a Danica BBT auto popped for cheap, about 40% less than they usually go for, and it had just been listed, had 6 days 23 hours left...so when I find stuff like that, I check and see what else they might have grossly underpriced, and I found that...

so the plan is, once it arrives, list it, cross fingers to sell it for a nice amount that covers what I paid for it, as well as the Laurie Metcalf and Danica McKellar autos I bought from the same person AND use the leftovers to pick up an Ashley Tisdale Sons of Anarchy auto...because that would be cool...

Entertainment auto prices can be weird. Usually if the auto is from the series that the actor is most known for the price will be totally ridiculous, but that same actor's auto on a Big Bang Theory card, or Something more oddball they will be much cheaper and often quite affordable.

yes, the BBT Danica McKellar typically sells for more than the Pop Century, but I got the BBT for less than what the Pop Century sells for...I was shocked at the relic card...I figured it would be about $30, but apparently I was wrong, as it is from the first set from my limited knowledge...I also snagged a Laurie Metcalf (Mary Cooper) first series auto, which sells for more than the 2 subsequent sets she has been in...like several things ive recently bought to flip, ill have to tuck this away for a month or two...singles flipping is a way different game than lot flipping...if you find something killer in a lot, its hard for people to find where it sold and what was paid...and being summer, it isn't like Olympians are going to have something huge happen (other than death), and same with entertainment...this isn't sport where the person has a good game or two and people go crazy...

yeah, that's crazy, but if that's what people are dumb enough to pay, im more than happy to sell to them...ill hold it for a month or two and then put it up for $149.99 BIN/BO and see what sort of stupid offers I get...

I guess it is some sort of SP, as the other Penny relics are $15-$30, which is realistic to me

Back