Datedase/inventory

It would be nice to have a datebase to look up cards and a place to inventory your cards so you now what you have.

It's strange that you should bring this up now because just today (not kidding, actually today) I reached out to some guys to get their opinion on how useful they thought something like this might be. I'm still not 100% sure that I'd even want to take the time to build it, and if I did it could be months before it's ready to go. I'll try to remember to let you know should I decide to implement something like this.

beckett once had the 'my collections' feature, no clue if they still do, or you can do one in excel...
I think they still sort of do if you are a subscriber. Not sure since I'm not a subscriber and rarely check out Beckett online anymore.

Beckett has an awesome database, but to me the pricing is all but worthless. Unless you are able to scrape eBay, COMC, etc., or have a source for actual realized pricing, I think the pricing part of the DB is not worth pursuing.

Think that an online database for trading (similar to SCF) has value. But there are several sites doing that or something similar that have not been successful.

Back