DA's Single cards

redwing40

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I always went to Dave and Adams to by boxes but never looked through the single cards, I heard they have a Ebay with free shipping but overpriced, but looking through the 08-09 Hockey singles, I found these all on sale

08-09 The Cup Justin Abdelkader Patch/AU RC #/249 $24.00 BV-$40
08-09 The Cup Darren Helm Patch/AU RC #/249 $21.00 BV$40
08-09 The Cup Jonathan Ericsson Patch/AU #/249 $12.50 BV-$50

Tell you what, I just couldnt pass on this deal, but shipping killed me at $8 per card UPS 3 day, I bought one, then wanted the helm, then today before it was gone, got the Ericsson, cost me way more a few years back ago. I'll get them scanned up when they get here. :)

yeah, they will have new Nationals Promos up in a couple weeks id guess...that's where I overpaid for my 2003 Boller Nationals /5...I paid $20-$30 each /5, got a 1/1 off ebay a couple years ago for like $8 dlvd...did you buy off their ebay or direct off their site?...its probably cheaper off the site, since they have 10% less fees and all

yeah, they will have new Nationals Promos up in a couple weeks id guess...that's where I overpaid for my 2003 Boller Nationals /5...I paid $20-$30 each /5, got a 1/1 off ebay a couple years ago for like $8 dlvd...did you buy off their ebay or direct off their site?...its probably cheaper off the site, since they have 10% less fees and all
Yep, got them off the site, cheapest I have seen these cards ever, even with the $8 shipping was still a steal for me anyways. They came today, I'll get them scanned and posted this weekend with some other stuff that should be here by this weekend :)

Helm two color, and the Abdelkader all white patch, I'm just now seeing them since I left work and went to my Psych class, 5-10:30pm is killing me

The only experience I have had with them was horrible.

Bought a card off of them for $45 (overpriced). Got the card, and it was in HORRID condition. No mention of damage in the auction. So I asked for a refund, and they threw a fit. Basically called me a liar, so I sent them scans and digital pics of the card, and you could CLEARLY see the damage. Sent it back, got my refund, and a week later, it's back on eBay with a HIGHER PRICE and NO MENTION OF THE DAMAGE. I emailed them, letting them know about the damage, and the guy had the nerve to tell me that he didn't see the damage.

Wow. Not too bright.

Back