Daily Thread - Wednesday - 17 December 2014

pudge27t

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Hey hey!! Good morning folks!! "Hump Day" has officially commenced!! :confused:
Hope everyone has a good one!

OT: Sad moment for Jabari Parker.... Wiggins for ROTY! KU represent!:ROFLMAO:

Morning to you, too, pudge! I'm just waiting on NEXT hump day. That'll be my first day off and I don't go back to work till the 5th. This will be a long week, though. Lots to do today, I have to work late tomorrow night, and Fridays are always long. Monday and Tuesday next week will be slack days, though. I can't wait!

Happy hump day! Personally want to get week over with, I have family coming in out of state Saturday to stay with us till the 28th, should be a full house for Christmas. Just need it to snow for my guest as they dont get none where they are coming from, they can take it back with them when they go lol

Boring Wings game last night no goals till the shoot out and we lost another shoot out game :(

@Mike dang sorry to hear about the lack of time off, but get it in! :p
@franklinguy52 Accounting 2 final? Sounds fun!:ROFLMAO: Keep us posted on how it went!
@redwing40 Snow? Geez i haven't seen any in about 10 years since I lived in Cali BUT today is a snow flurry here in KS! Hope you enjoy the full house, yet sort of a bitter sweet kind of thing with all those folks there! :D

Back