Daily Thread - Monday - 22 December 2014

pudge27t

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Morning folks! I've been slipping lately on the dailies!
Hope everyone has been good this year! Only a couple more days left for you last minute shoppers!
Have a great week everyone! Happy Holidays!!

im seeing lots of action of late on the ole eBay...makes me happy...looks to me like people had their family xmas celebrations over the weekend, as I don't usually see this sort of thing until the morning of xmas...

I typically sell about 3 cards a day, ive sold like 20 in the past 24 hours, including that Romo RC, so almost back to even on the year in terms of cash, and it looks way more promising to actually pay off my black Friday purchases by the end of the year...

only Reggie ive had was an Elite TOTC that I sold for $50 right before the season got going...id picked it up a year or two prior to that and already flipped the other contents so the Reggie was straight profit...and the TOTC isn't all that rare, as it was /100 I think, ive got some topps chrome base rcs and such, but nothing entertaining really...usually I don't hunt 'expensive' lots...usually most of my stuff is in the $2-$5 range with the occasional $10 or better card...snagged a few of those in the lot that came in today, hoping to do a very quick flip on it, but ive got whatever virus is going around, so I wont be listing the 'scraps' just yet, listed the stuff that has potential to sell quickly and that was it...

Don't usually post stuff I buy to flip but I just love these!! Especially the patches. If she would have actually signed her name, I'd probably keep them.

Big scans so hit spoiler to see them!

20141222204049-69fcbe05-la.jpg

20141222204051-5a461ac7-la.jpg

20141222204053-51c370b8-la.jpg

20141222204046-ea2445fa-la.jpg

20141222204044-2d897bd3-la.jpg

the big buyers strike again, sold my Polamalu SP Authentic RC last night for $59.99 previous best offer was $35 and I kept trying for $40 but no one would do it...then BAM...puts me at a nice profit for that set now with some good stuff still to move...

Back