coming soon...craziness on eBay

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_95&products_id=10665

watch Thursday/Friday if it releases on time, the first Paige VanZant auto should go off around $300 id guess and will hold steady around $175

if you don't know VanZant, get ready...she fights again shortly and should be an easy win...it will take her awhile to reach Ronda Rousey goofy, but she is well on her way, and much better looking if you ask me...

url

url

they are going to go NUTS when they hit...hopefully Namajunas has a auto in it...

I didn't win, but good news for me, first Namajunas, with zero others listed, went for $47, so I might be able to grab more than 1 or 2...

wow, I figured these would hold better than they have...

first PVZ went $162.50, most recent $59.99 :shock:
first Namajunas went $47, and have gone as low as $22

id like to think these will pick back up in the next week or two as their fight is December 10th, but its on the UFC Fight Pass online subscription, so itll have way fewer viewers than a standard PPV, and probably less than a standard FS1 "Fight Night"

once my ebay gift cards arrive I may go nutty on Namajunas if they hold this cheap, but I want to keep some 'liquid' paypal...

Back