Blaster Busting

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
got my 20 blasters of 2012 Americana Heroes and Legends...

ill post results of 'highlights' every 3 boxes...

US Soccer Alex Morgan
Teammates Abby Wambach/Heather Mitts
Teammates Alex Morgan/Hope Solo x2

Relics
All Base Set Parallels
Barbara Morgan Proof /99
Lisa Fernandez /499
Eric Heiden /425

ehh Round 2

Insert
Astronauts Robert Crippen

Relics All Astronauts Insert Set
Eileen Collins x2 /199
Jack Lousma /499

not a very good round

Round 3

better inserts than last time around

Teammates Wambach/Mitts
Teammates Morgan/Solo
Astronaut Crippen

Relics all base again
Bruce Baumgartner /499
Hoot Gibson /425
Gene Kranz /399

Round 4

Astronauts Kranz
Teammates Morgan/Solo
Medal of Honor Thomas Norris (first one ive pulled though 22 blasters, still have yet to pull a base proof)

Relics
Summer Olympics Mal Whitfield DAMAGED (only damaged card in the boxes thus far) /299
Bruce Baumgartnder base /499
Walt Cunningham /79 (SP) (Apollo 7)

im starting to think there were some cards that were blaster only or something, i should not be getting this many relic duplicates though 22 boxes...

Round 5

Teammates Wambach/Mitts
Astronauts Sally Ride
Olympics Carly Patterson (whoo hoo, to the ladies line)

Relics all base, all Tuskegee Airmen
Roscoe Brown /499
Herbert Carter /499
Eugene Richardson /499

Round 6

Medal of Honor Robert Patterson
US Soccer Abby Wambach
Astronauts Jim Lovell

Relics
Robert Crippen /425
Olympics Bonnie Blair /207
Scott Hamilton Proof /99 (got one of these last time...)

final 2...come on auto...

and final round

Teammates Morgan/Solo
US Soccer Hope Solo
Astronauts Ride

Relics
Olympics Mal Whitfield /299 (not damaged)
Astronauts Al Worden /249

wish i would have hit an auto...figured with that many id at least get 1, but i should be able to make a couple sets, and hope i get some folks that want base of Alex Morgan and Hope Solo, because ill get those up tonight in hopes of bringing some of my paypal back...

inserts by set

Medal of Honor - 2
Olympics - 17
Astronauts - 20
Military Elite - 8
US Womens Soccer - 18
Teammates - 19

n64.jpg

only ended up with 5 base sets, thanks to Katie Hoff, which is one that i was missing from the first 10 blasters...
i do have an additional 5 sets of presidents, which is the only ones that ive gotten into turbolister of yet

no complete insert sets yet either...

have i mentioned how bad i want a promo to hit to see how these sell? id like to be able to just flip the base and inserts (that i dont want for the ladies line) to be able to pay for the blasters and then figure out what i want to do with the relics at a later date because they are pretty cool

someone stop me...

just ordered another 30, takes me up over $600 spent at DACW in the past 3 weeks...and what is bad about this, is that ill go through at least 50 toploaders again, need to start selling and cutting back on these things...they are like those devil cases of 1997 Scoreboard Rookies that I got a couple people hooked on a couple years ago...

at least im starting to feel a bit better, as ive had this nasty cold for going on a week now, and im skipping my nephews bday party since I don't want to infect the kids with this....I guess that will give me time, provided im not hacking up a lung tomorrow, to finish off what came in last week...I currently have NOTHING inbound from eBay, which is weird...

I figure after these 30 ill be done...it should get me up to 15 sets....now its just selling stuff...

Whats the going rate for one of your extra base sets?

they do $10-$15 on ebay shipped, I can do $12, of if you are just looking for certain folks I can go that route, I imagine you can find a checklist somewhere, I can do Presidents sub base set, I can do US Womens Soccer sub base set, I can do Tuskegee Airmen sub base set, or Astronauts sub base set, I do not have extra sub base of Olympians at this point, as Katie Hoff is holding me up, shes a swimmer...

if you are into inserts, I don't have any complete sets, but I do have some extra singles

Back