Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.

timonahan

Bench Warmer
is such a huge jagoff!!!!!

I'd never wish an injury on anyone, but he is 14-0, up 28 -0 and still has his starters in. What if Brady or Moss got hurt?

What a douche. :roll:

It would serve him right if one of his star players got injured. Im sure K&K will say that a game can still be lost, and the Pats are playing it smart. But what would happen if Brady got injured in a pointless game? Where is Cassel to get his experience in case such a tragedy were to occur?

This season, just 8 passing attempts by a player not named Tom Brady were made by the Pats. In 2004, a 6th round draft pick rookie played nearly an entire game for the Colts. Manning attempted just 2 passes in that game.

It would serve him right if one of his star players got injured. Im sure K&K will say that a game can still be lost, and the Pats are playing it smart. But what would happen if Brady got injured in a pointless game? Where is Cassel to get his experience in case such a tragedy were to occur?

This season, just 8 passing attempts by a player not named Tom Brady were made by the Pats. In 2004, a 6th round draft pick rookie played nearly an entire game for the Colts. Manning attempted just 2 passes in that game.

nice pic. Praying he does not break the record, but I know he will. Also key to point out Peyton was pulled in about half of those games that year, and only played 1 series in the finale.

Well i think if you want to break a record you gotta play your starters very late into the game . I like the Pats and i think there a great team sorry alot of people don't like winning teams . The same things happened to the Cowboys when they won all the time.

Well i think if you want to break a record you gotta play your starters very late into the game . I like the Pats and i think there a great team sorry alot of people don't like winning teams . The same things happened to the Cowboys when they won all the time.

I never disliked the Cowboys or the 49ers. Everything surrounding the Pats turn me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back