April 2014 Card of The Month

Which card should win Card of The Month?

• Cool_Hand_Flash's Five Star Quad patch Luck/ Fleenor/ Tannehill/ Egnew #/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Krusin's National Treasures Adrian Peterson Patch 1/6

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • pwolantern's Sweet Spot Ernie Harwell Auto 20/50

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Cool_Hand_Flash's Andrew Luck Topps Prime Quad jersey/Auto /150

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Krusin's Dominion Brett Connolly Patch/Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
March brought about some great contenders, so lets keep it rolling!

Here's how it works.

• All cards nominated must have been obtained within the month they're being nominated for, or within the last 48 hours.
  • Members can nominate their own cards, or other member's cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • You can either post the scan directly in this thread or post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • At the end of the month, the TCZ team will determine which cards (maximum of 10) will be added to the poll to be voted on.
  • Each member will be held to only 2 nominees per month for the final voting. Members can still nominate as many as they want throughout the month then that member will have to let me know which 2 cards that they would like to go to the vote.
  • All winners will be automatically nominated for the Card of The Year contest, during the 2014 TCZ Awards, where there will be prizes given to the winners.
@Cool_Hand_Flash Five Star Quad patch Luck/ Fleenor/ Tannehill/ Egnew #/10
20140403_002528-kdcollage-1-1-jpg.481

@Krusin National Treasures Adrian Peterson Patch 1/6

@pwolantern Sweet Spot Ernie Harwell Auto 20/50

@Cool_Hand_Flash Andrew Luck Topps Prime Quad jersey/Auto /150
20140410_205249-kdcollage-1-1-jpg.497

@Krusin's Dominion Brett Connolly Patch/Auto
1740314.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm being censored?
It is probably some kind of automatic cursing censor in the forum software. Some of these "dirty word" sensors make it almost impossible to mention the name of a HOFer and Chicago Bears legend Dick Butkus or even from mentioning a smash baseball themed Broadway musical from the 1950s "Damn Yankees". If I recall many of these editors are so picky that you can't even use some words in a certain order because it will read between the lines. For instance some forums wouldn't allow "Wow your pen is big" referring to some kind of monster ink writing device. The software would think it was referring to a part of the human anatomy.

I got mail from the westcoast that might a nod.. or two..

Posting in a few minutes.. prolly wont win with the AP sitting there looking great lol

Back