actually selling a Boller...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ive sold a few in the past...I know I sold a Bowman Chrome Gold Auto /50 and a SP Authentic Gold Patch/Auto /25 back in the day, then bought them back for around 1/5 of what I sold for, from the same guy a couple years later, exact same 2 I sold him...

I was going through some stuff today and ran across one that took me a couple years to track down, figured id list it with the promo, not thinking it would do much, but there are a total of ZERO other cards from the set listed for sale, and ONLY 1 shows in completed listings, which goes back a couple months...

listed it for $199.99 BIN/BO, the only other card from the set was a Carson Palmer /9, it sold for just less than an SP Authentic Patch/Auto of Palmer...a Boller SP Authentic Patch/Auto doesn't sell for much...

I doubt this card will surface again, at least this serial number, guessing this is a set collector, and the Boller isn't the most rare card in the set, that honor goes to, I believe, Dave Ragone /4, as cards were serial numbered to jersey number...

Back