2023 Topps Chrome Blasters on line with Target!

Not for me! Pulled the purple specker auto of Corbin Carroll serial /299...only spend three hundred on two hobby box....supported my local hobby store! current one on ebay $391.00 with one to go...have plenty of inserts for trade. Will sell my for $380.00. or more .and that will mean....my boxes cost zero....with lots of inserts to finish the base set! Missing about 50 cards.

Not for me! Pulled the purple specker auto of Corbin Carroll serial /299...only spend three hundred on two hobby box....supported my local hobby store! current one on ebay $391.00 with one to go...have plenty of inserts for trade. Will sell my for $380.00. or more .and that will mean....my boxes cost zero....with lots of inserts to finish the base set! Missing about 50 cards.
I am tempted on that Carroll. Do you have a picture of it? Sounds amazing!

Congrats on the pull David! I have 3 hobby on the way, will definitely get a list posted and see if we might be able to help each other out!

Back