Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We had some nice cards for January. lets see if we can get a few more for this month!

Here's how it works.

• All cards nominated must have been obtained within the month they're being nominated for, or within the last 48 hours.
  • Members can nominate their own cards, or other member's cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • You can either post the scan directly in this thread or post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • At the end of the month, the TCZ team will determine which cards (maximum of 20) will be added to the poll to be voted on.
  • Each member will be held to only 2 nominees per month for the final voting. Members can still nominate as many as they want throughout the month then that member will have to let me know which 2 cards that they would like to go to the vote.
Nominations

@packman80's Aaron Rodgers Auto
Rodgers-1.jpg

@Mike's Dez Bryant/Tony Romo Printing Plate
bryant_romo_plate_001.jpg

@Amandashubby2010's Michael Jorday Auto
1307E02E-32EC-4912-94A7-2D7A05CA652D_zpsmhx6xuiw.jpg

@urbanmonk's Mario Lemeux Auto
3544278_orig.jpg

@ravens246's Odell Beckham Jr. Auto
20150210_224952_zps7sypqiok.jpg

@ravens246's Eric Ebron Auto
20150226_071958_zpsckweyvyi.jpg

@redwing40's Steve Yzerman Auto
a81c8b24-28bd-459e-8e8b-8c71f9338134_zpsmoqsepn6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure anyone can beat that Rodgers, but hopefully we pull something in the baseball break tonight that can at least make the list

I would like to nominate urbanmonks 12-13 Classic's Mario Lemieux The Expansion AU #'d 22/25 :)

I thought that one should be nominated but I really don't know a thing about hockey. It's good to see you back again, Paul. I was beginning to worry you'd skipped town on us! :D

Life keeping me busy of late, took a break to do some studying for my Compass test for school, I'm all set and classes for me will start at the end of March, so I have some time on my hands for a little bit.

Yeah Dwight landed a nice hit, as many boxes we broke in past group breaks, never got anything that good of a player, anything Mario is $100 + :)

Nice Ebron Auto :)

Okay I thought I would sneak this card in before the deadline, I got this card back in early Feb. but never had a chance to share it................

14-15 Leaf Q "Pure" Acetate Steve Yzerman #13/25 Auto

Back