2014 Topps Chrome football refractors

James DeBusk

Rookie
Transactions: 18
I need a little help here...I cannot distinguish the difference between a topps chrome card or a refractor. I'M SOOO CONFUZED !!!

They will have a lil bit of a shine to it and also some will be in different color trim. Like a green ref will have green around the borders. Hope this helps

and that,my friends,is why I'm so discombobulated :confused: I'm not colorblind,I know the green and the pink refractors...But for the regular refractors, my eyes cannot discern a difference.I was hoping someone would tell me of a code or a seriel number change...which is moot...my eyes aren't THAT good to where I could make them out...lol

i haven't seen the new chrome but yeah, the best way I know how to figure it out is to check them out in natural sunlight and not florescent stuff, then you should be able to see the rainbow effect...I know, I hate how they have all these different versions these days, when chrome first went to refractors it was cool, but now there are like 8 versions...

and that,my friends,is why I'm so discombobulated :confused: I'm not colorblind,I know the green and the pink refractors...But for the regular refractors, my eyes cannot discern a difference.I was hoping someone would tell me of a code or a seriel number change...which is moot...my eyes aren't THAT good to where I could make them out...lol

Same here kinda hard for my old eyes also lol

Back