Hockey 2013-14 Black Diamond Box Break

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Had some extra money this weekend, so went to the LCS and picked up a box of 2013-14 Black Diamond. Same ol' JUNK Jersey cards that I seem to pull ever year, but was impressed with the "Bonus Pack" and a few of the cards.

Bonus Pack - 2013-14 Ice:
Jean-Gabriel Pageau Premieres 59 #725/999
Correy Perry 1
John Tavares 14
Shane Doan 18
Evgeni Malkin 19

Double Diamond Jerseys:
Larry Robinson LBBR-LR (White / Red)
Rick Nash NYR-RN (Black / Black)

Rookie Gems - ...only listing the HITS:
Nathan MacKinnon 229 (SOLD)
Zemgus Girgensons 236
Aleksander Barkov 244 (Ruby #149/150)

The Base will all be for trade... just need to get them in order.

Last edited:
MacKinnon quad rookies were going for $30-$40 well before he started tearing it upin the playoffs. Should be able to get good bucks for it now if you get it on ebay soon while he's hot. What's sad is you pulled the best possible rookie you can get, and you still won't be able to get your money back. That's why I don't buy boxes anymore. You may as well wipe your butt with a C note, and flush it down the drain?

I ended up getting $35.00 OFF the 'bay. I should have asked for $40.00, but it's going to a PC, so I don't feel too bad... plus, and this is going to make you cry... if I sell the two Jerseys ($10 BV each) and the other two Rookie Gems listed... I will end up making a little more than I paid for the box. Too bad they are closed on Sunday. I know he had one box left and I should have picked it up.

Actually Barkov has some huge hockey potential if he pans out in Florida. That card could get you more than you think. The other stuff probably not so much. $35 is a fair price for MacKinnon if you are a buyer, but you probably would have got a bit more if you waited it out a bit. He's gonna be a star player in this league for many years to come. Oh well, if you are happy with it, then that's all that matters? Probably best to move it now anyways befor stuff like SP Authentic comes out, and his non-auto rookies take a back seat to the signed ones.

I was the "go-between" on a Black Diamond Autographed MacKinnon this weekend. Went for $225. Amazing what his cards are going for.

I was the "go-between" on a Black Diamond Autographed MacKinnon this weekend. Went for $225. Amazing what his cards are going for.
Well,#1 overall draft pick who is leading the NHL playoffs in scoring, its kinda expected. Plus if you have seen this kid play.... he reminds me a lot of Elias, but faster, lol. Ive been watching his stuff for a couple months now and it just keeps going up in price. I may have to wait a season or 2 to start my MacKinnon PC, lol.

Yah, his Black Diamond quad is going for $50-$60 now. You sold it a bit too soon. You should listen to this old man when it comes to hockey. I know a little something, something! ;) His Young Guns is selling for $90+, and there's way more of those than his BD quad.

Back